This article explains what a project dashboard is and how to read it.
Here is a project dashboard:
There are only 4 possible colors for boxes:
- Green: This page passed all checks
- Red: This page failed on some check.
- Orange: This page timed out.
- Gray: This page has not been configured yet, has been turned off, or whose results are not available.
According to your Payment Plan your Project dashboard also displays a green, red, or orange circle icon, which indicates whether your homepage is up, down, or timing out.
Most important controls on Project dashboard are in top-right corner:
- Reports - View detailed reports and issue details about problems.
- Share Project - Add and manage different project roles.
- Project Settings - Project settings such as check intervals, timeout periods, testing location, and more.